No problem, glad to help out any I can.  I'd appreciate it if you remember me when/if you buy a Tremec.  I'll quite likely beat everyone else's price for you.

You might bookmark http://www.tremectransmissions.com/  I just started it, and will continue working on it.

The guy with the '64 hasn't returned my emails, but I'll keep asking around.  I hope to build a list of cars that people have done, and document their experiences.  Maybe by summer, I'll have more on the early-mid Chevelles.

Mike Forte agreed that you're more likely to have to modify the tunnel on the '66/'67 than in the '68-72 cars, because the tunnel is a little smaller.  He suggested that it would have to be raised a little.  He didn't say how much exactly, but he indicated a small about.  I'd guess 1/4" to 3/8".  You'd only have to do a small section, where the top-center of the trans meets the tunnel walls.

take care!
 

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Thanks I appreciate but wont be doing any thing until summer when school lets out at the earliest. I will keep your e-mail on file though so I have your address when I do get ready. Please let me know if someone actully puts one in a 66. I also will be looking forward to the info on the 65. Thanks,
Dan

--
  Check out my webpage at http://www.ProStreetCar.com
  and my For Sale page at http://www.ProStreetCar.com/classifieds.html
  Tremec Distributor at http://www.tremectransmissions.com/
  Team Chevelle membership #178 (Gold)
 

Reply via email to