There's a soft spot in my heart for people like this.  Here's a couple I received back in July of 1998 - yeah I keep interesting stuff that old.  Strangely enough, the guys name is, no kidding now, "Bubba23255" from aol.com.  Hard to imagine 23,254 other Bubba's out there at AOL. :*)
 
"you stupid peice of shit the mustang camaro chalangers cudas hornets and firebirds are all muscle cars. and a corvette what the hell is a matter with you they have always been muscle cars you need to get your head checked before you right any more shit like that!!!!!!"
 
and this one from another fan at AOL, Tzsweech...whatever that stands for.  Still trying to figure out who makes the mustang camaro chalangers cudas hornets brand of car.  Guess I shouldn't "right" about such things huh?
 
"I think you are an idiot. Camaros are muscle cars, you don't know what you are talking about. El Caminos had the same engines as the Chevelle. The Camaros had the same engines as the chevelle so why wouldn't they be a muscle car? You are wright about one thing mustangs will never be a muscle car. The new GM cars (Camaros, Firebirds, Tras AMs) are considered muscle cars. Before you write about something you don't know maybe you should learn the facts...."
 
This one "concurs" that I'm "wright" that Mustangs aren't "Muscle Cars" but both think Camaros, Cudas, and every other Pony Car is a "Muscle Car".  Josh, you should be ashamed.  At least I included Road Runners, Fairlanes, even Javelins of the late 60s, early 70s in my list :*)
 
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of NoNeck
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2002 7:19 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Chevelle-List] Look at what this toad emailed me from my website!

Had to vent guys..... below find a copy of an email sent to me in reference to my photo album pages on my website. What a loser! If anyone wants a copy of my  reply, email me off list and I'll send it. My response wasn't appropriate to be sent to everyone on the list. Where do these morons come from?
 
"PLEASE DON'T ADVERTISE AS A MUSCEL CAR PICTURE PAGE AND IT
 
BE ONLY CHEVY'S  WELL BELIVE IT OR NOT A WHOLE LOT OF PEOPLE
 
COULD GIVE A SHIT LESS ABOUT CHEVY''S.    ALL PHOTO'S ARE OF CHEVY'S.
 
SO PLEASE ADVERTISE THIS PAGE AS A CHEVY ONLY SITE. BE TRUTHFULL TO THE PUBLIC.  
Josh Gin (NoNeck) Visit my Chevelle website www.NoNecksChevelle.com

Reply via email to