Dale:
that moron bubba shows up in the car chat (ford vs chevy) I go to on AOL once in a while. Next time I see him I'll tell him you said howdy!
Larry (z)
- Re: [Chevelle-List] Look at what this toad emailed me from ... Paul O'Brien
- Re: [Chevelle-List] Look at what this toad emailed me from ... Rob
- Re:[Chevelle-List] Look at what this toad emailed me from m... rick schaefer
- Re: [Chevelle-List] Look at what this toad emailed me from ... MICRLASER
- Re: [Chevelle-List] Look at what this toad emailed me from ... HarKemAsso
- RE: [Chevelle-List] Look at what this toad emailed me from ... Z16CHEVELLEGUY
- Re: [Chevelle-List] Look at what this toad emailed me from ... Z16CHEVELLEGUY
- Re: [Chevelle-List] Look at what this toad emailed me from ... Drippylimb
- Re: [Chevelle-List] Look at what this toad emailed me from ... Z16CHEVELLEGUY

