|
You should have "confiscated" those cars
for further investigation!!
Don
(Josh) You'll know what I'm talking
about.
As a police
officer you run into different things every day. When I worked plain
clothes my police car was a 1986 Monte Carlo SS. I owned an 84
Monte Carlo SS at the time, That was a lot of
fun.
Well last
night while handling an attempted break in I searching the property owners
home and out building. While doing so I found a 1969 Chevelle
SS(needs restored but looked complete), a 1971 Chevelle
SS (restorable but not as nice as the 69), 1967 Chevelle
SS ( couldn't get a good look at it because of the car cover),
a 68 (? not good on years) Camaro SS,
along with two Jeeps. Well it took me a little time to check
the area, haha. Could have stayed longer but did want to wear out my
welcome. Maybe I'll get some more complaints there.
Just thought
I throw that out to everyone. Also thanks to the group for all your
help with my questions.
Craig
|