I had a friend who had a 1969 Camaro. He measured the hieght of the seats and went to the junk yard and found a complete set from a jap job. Everything bolted to the floor and looked original after he installed them. You might consider that. I may do the same. I just don't feel right with just a lap belt. It feels like something is missing when I drive.
Rich
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2002 4:24 PM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] Just made the jump..

Larry,
      I have a 65 Malibu, and it has lapbelts, Which I would believe are factory.Although I've never seen a kit for wagons, places like NPD and Danchuk sell individual belts for around 20-30 dollars. What I'm trying to find is a nice kit to convert those lap belts into shoulder belts. Anyone ever done this??

Dan McIntosh     
65 Malibu

Reply via email to