Hi Tom-

Yeah, actually I'd like to do that sometime- my job is
about 5 min from the Del Memorial Bridge.  I'm sure I
could find you pretty quick-

There's a car show here in DE this weekend that I'll
probably be going to as well, at Midway Slots, just
below Dover.

I got to MCC but didn't know how to track you down-
however I did see Herb's '66 El and loved it- that's
the exact color I want my '66 if I can ever get it
back together.

Hope all's well!


--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hey Jim
> 
> how close are ya to the NJ border.  I am only 25
> miles SE of Philly, maybe I 
> could get ya over here for a show sometime.  That
> front tag is sure getting 
> some exposure I tell ya.  Everyone knows it now!!!
> 
> Tom
> 


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! - Official partner of 2002 FIFA World Cup
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com

-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to