Honestly, unless you find someone who is restoring a 67 Deluxe or Malibu and
wants a year-correct engine, I don't think it's worth much on the market.
Here's an idea though.  Donate the engine to your local high school or
votech for an auto shop class and take a tax deduction on it.

Dale

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Zach Z.Horne
> Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2002 2:03 PM
> To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
> Subject: [Chevelle-List] 283 67 engine
>
>
>   I have a 67 283 complete engine, and I was wondering what it is
> worth as a
> whole? or should I part it to sell it?
>
> -----------------------------------------------------
> To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
> To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>


-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to