The NCOA no longer exists.  It merged into the Late Great Chevy's which is a pretty 
big organization about a year or so ago.  My transfer membership number was 52xxx.  It 
appears to me that they highlight the tri 5's and larger Impala cars.  The monthly 
magazine is very similar to ACES just not many Chevelles but interesting nonetheless.  
For those of us who Love Chevelles and have a few years under our belts, you've got to 
have a fondness for the predecessors of the muscle car era and respect our elders.  We 
see their stuff at all the shows. I enjoy and appreciate.  I hope they feel the same 
way about Chevelles.  I get the feeling at some shows that the real old-timers of the 
20's, 30's and 40's era cars really have no use for us.  Especially those of us with 
modifieds.  Heaven forbid we should deviate from vintage STOCK!!          

Phil G. 65 SS

-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to