|
This picture was taken for my hometown cruise the
gut in July this year. After a year of work this is the best my chevelle
has looked.
A few of you on this list were an invaluable
resource for me and I want to thank you very much. I was prematurely
pensioned for disability from a RR a couple of years back and
I hoped that a hobby chevelle was a good idea. The car and folks
I have made contact with during this ongoing restification have
made it more than pleasure.
Pablo
|
- Re: [Chevelle-List] Thanks 4 your support pablo
- Re: [Chevelle-List] Thanks 4 your support pablo
- Re: [Chevelle-List] Thanks 4 your support Kent Lewis
- Re: [Chevelle-List] Thanks 4 your support Paul O'Brien
- Re: [Chevelle-List] Thanks 4 your support Jeff Wysocki
- RE: [Chevelle-List] Thanks 4 your support Craig A. Ellis
- RE: [Chevelle-List] Thanks 4 your support Craig A. Ellis
- Re: [Chevelle-List] Thanks 4 your support Jeff Wysocki

