Title: Message
I bought Goodmark brand name floor pans from a local major Goodmark outlet. The Goodmark floor pans I bought were actually made in Taiwan ( why would I feel better if they were made in the USA?  ..I know....they'd cost more...), but the quality of the size and shape appeared to be superb. I placed them over the top of the old floor that I have yet to cut out and it fit like a glove as well as covered all but a few inches of the tunnel.
 
I can e-mail a picture of both of the floor pans just laying on top of the old floor if you'd like so you can see what they look like and what all they cover. Mine is a 69 as well by the way.
 
                                                           Steve in Ohio
 
 
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of JDHall
Sent: Sunday, September 29, 2002 10:40 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Chevelle-List] Recommended sheet metal supplierIm getting

Howdy..
After a two days of dismantling my 69 (I wish they went together as easy as they come apart LOL) I'm ready to buy floor pan ect... I really want to go with quality with this restore. Who has the best stuff?
 
All replies appreciated,
JD

Reply via email to