I know a long pump big block will fit in a 67 although it gets a bit
tight between the fan and radiator.  I had to do some playing with
pulleys and brackets.  Even after I went with the March system, I had to
move the alternator farther out due to the fan being closer than
"normal" to the water pump because the radiator was in the way. :*)

Dale McIntosh
TC Gold #92/ACES #1709
67SS/67 Elky
Dale's Place - My 67 SS and 67 El Camino
ChevelleStuff - Decoding info on 64-72 Chevelles
Team 67 - 1967 Chevelle/El Camino Specific
Midwest Chevelles - Midwest Chevelle Show Information


> -----Original Message-----
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of 
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2003 7:37 AM
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] 68 chevelle 396 ??
> 
> 
> thanks clint and dale!!
> if i was to use a long pump it would fit ok ????
> i have one and all the pulleys for one,(long pump) i would 
> assume coming up 
> with the short pump pulleys (it has power steering no air) 
> would be $$$$$$ ?? H
> 
> -----------------------------------------------------
> To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
> To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 


-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to