Title: Message
Congratulations on not only the 11.80's but the consistency as well.  Job well done!

Dale McIntosh
TC Gold #92/ACES #1709
67SS/67 Elky
Dale’s Place – My 67 SS and 67 El Camino
ChevelleStuff – Decoding info on 64-72 Chevelles
Team 67 – 1967 Chevelle/El Camino Specific
Midwest Chevelles – Midwest Chevelle Show Information

Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2003 11:50 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-List] 11 second street car

Well I did it tonight. I was trying to tune my 71 to run elevens through mufflers on pump gas. I did run slicks but the car is street legal otherwise. I changed the jets in my 850 double pumper from  80s to 82s all the way around and blasted from steady 12 teens to a string of 11.80s

 

I ran an 11.820 @ 113.75, 11.823 @ 113.69, 11.826 @ 113.63, 11.834 @ 113.80 and finished off with an 11.801 @ 113.46

 

Boy, does that ever feel great!

 

Bill Vander Werf

Reply via email to