Well, here's my issue for the day  8^]

I got the car back to the shop today after rebuilding
the front end over the weekend, and the mechanic just
called with the following updates..

He asked if I'd changed the springs on the car, and I
told him yep all the way around.  I used hi-lift
springs from JC Whitney to give it that 60's jacked
look all the way around, and he claims that b/c of the
new springs I should now look into replacing the stock
A-arms with offset ones.  He said that he can get the
camber ajustment to be OK, but the caster is still
going to be in the negative b/c of the springs.  He
said that the tires should be OK though b/c he is
adjusting the front end to compensate as best as he
can.

Anyone heard of this before?  Does this sound normal?
I was actually kind of shocked to hear that the
factory  arms would be difficult to adjust w/new
springs.  All part of the learning process I guess!

Jim
'66 Malibu