So, were the Monte and Chevelle dashes the
same part #’s and the inserts were just added for the Monte’s maybe?
-----Original Message-----
From: John Nasta
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday,
September 02, 2003 10:12 AM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-list] FW:
[ChevellePages] 1970 Burlwood insert
I'm not sure what a
"rolled cutout" is, but as the guys says, the dash instrument carrier
could be from a Monte Carlo. The back of the dash carrier would have been cut out for a
convertible top switch either way, regardless of which fascia was applied. I have
an OEM Olds dash carrier here and it has cutouts in the back for something like
two or three switches that were not options on the car it came out of, but the
face plate does not have the holes cut through.
John Nasta
-----Original
Message-----
From:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On
Behalf Of Brian Zack
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2003 12:03 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Chevelle-list] FW:
[ChevellePages] 1970 Burlwood insert
Here is
one from the Chevelle pages list. I thought the chevelles didn’t have any
options for the burlwood insert and only the Montes had them. The rolled cutout
for the power top switch has me confused.
Brian Zack
'70 Chevelle Malibu
mailto:brianz@dpsabq.com
-----Original
Message-----
From: swinters923
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2003 9:51 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ChevellePages] 1970
Burlwood insert
I was curious if any of you guy's have seen a Burlwood
interior for a
1970 chevelle SS conv....I have a third
owner car..It's decked out
with all opitions(tilt,power
windows&locks,top:etc) and it's also got
a Burlwood dash.I've never seen one like
it...a friend told me it's
from a Monte Carlo,but the dash has a
rolled cut out for the power
top switch....the seq number is
0000000183.I don't have the buld
sheet.the inserts are on the dash,console
and steering wheel.
Could this be a "ADD-on"?
Be
sure to visit the Chevelle Pages E-Zine web site at http://ChevellePages.com A premium
publication dedicated to Chevelle, Malibu,
and El Camino owners world wide!
Look up valuable car data, restoration
tips, performance tips, parts, decoders, and even sign up for a free home pages
for your car or restoration project.
REMOVAL
=======
To unsubscribe from this group, send an
email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
the Yahoo! Terms of Service.