Well, the good news is that the problems never were resolved. No restitution was ever offered, and I never even got my car cover, sway bar, or rear bumper back because Ron simply refused to cooperate. I suppose at that point he thought he was teaching me a lesson, and I suppose the lesson was not to do business with Ron Miller. At least that's what I got out of it.
John Nasta -----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Fruhauf Kerry A SSgt 3CS/SCBS Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2003 11:38 AM To: The Chevelle Mailing List Subject: RE: [Chevelle-list] BAD A$$ '69 OK, now I'm lost. Are you all looking at the '63 Nova restored by Ron in the October issue? I was referring to the '69 Chevelle in the new November issue. Ron had nothing to do with the '69. And to address John N. I wouldn't even take a rice rocket to Ron for work let alone a Chevelle. After all the problems John had, I would never give Ron my business. Sarge -----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2003 5:43 AM To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] BAD A$$ '69 OHHH John, bringing skeletons out of the closet huh? Hey Sarge remember, thats a dirty name around here. John N. pretty funny tho. _______________________________________________ Chevelle-list mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://chevelles.net/mailman/listinfo/chevelle-list_chevelles.net _______________________________________________ Chevelle-list mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://chevelles.net/mailman/listinfo/chevelle-list_chevelles.net _______________________________________________ Chevelle-list mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://chevelles.net/mailman/listinfo/chevelle-list_chevelles.net

