Hi Dale,

The brakes do feel a bit soft, but I didn't do a lot of driving today.  If
there's no snow next weekend I'll be out on the road following Baer's
instructions.  I still want to bleed the brakes again when I'm done with the
rotor/pad seasoning just to be sure all the air is out.

Herb Lumpp
http://users.adelphia.net/~hlump/index.htm



-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Dale McIntosh
Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2004 7:48 PM
To: 'The Chevelle Mailing List'
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-list] New Shoes


Herb,

I read where you feel the brakes feel a little spongy.  My (front) Baers
are the same way but I don't think I broke them in correctly.  Reread
the information about seating the pads and breaking in the rotors.
Baers work good (and look good too), but the break in is important.

Dale McIntosh
I've stopped 121 spam messages. You can too!
One month FREE spam protection at http://www.cloudmark.com/spamnetsig/

> Subject: [Chevelle-list] New Shoes
>
>
> > I finally got the Elky back on the road today!  Here's a link with
> > some current photos...
> >
> > http://users.adelphia.net/~hlump/El_Camino_New_Shoes.htm
> >
> >
> >
> > Herb
> >
> >
>
>



Reply via email to