|
I have decided to sell my 1972 Chevelle. It is
rust free from Texas and has a lot going for it. I am in the Chicago Land
area. It has the original #'s matching 350 engine with 121K and it runs
perfect. It is a 2 door with a black vinyl top. It came from the
factory with PS, PB, AT, AC. It is now a 4 speed manual. I have
rounded up a lot of upgrades all included with the car. $6000 e-mail off
list if interested. Thanks for reading.
Zieg
|
- [Chevelle-list] ChevelleLinks.COM - Does an... steven beson
- Re: [Chevelle-list] ChevelleLinks.COM ... J. Brady
- Re: [Chevelle-list] ChevelleLinks.COM ... Bill Bradley
- RE: [Chevelle-list] ChevelleLinks.COM ... Tigergutt
- Re: [Chevelle-list] ChevelleLinks.COM ... Zieg72
- RE: [Chevelle-list] ChevelleLinks.... John Nasta
- Re: [Chevelle-list] ChevelleLinks.COM ... ANNEARTIE
- RE: [Chevelle-list] ChevelleLinks.COM ... Fruhauf Kerry A SSgt 3 CS/SCBS
- Re: [Chevelle-list] ChevelleLinks.COM ... BlazerMan00

