Title: Message

Mine is kph but if I remember well it has 200kph as max speed (about 125mph)

 

I can take a look tomorrow if you want

 

Full Revs!!!

:o)

Andr�

 

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dale McIntosh
Sent: 31. januar 2004 20:43
To: 'The Chevelle Mailing List'
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-list] 69 Chevelle 160 speedo

 

Andr� Broe Jensen has an Oshawa-built exported 68 (originally) with a KPH speedo (RPO U18).  He might be able to enlighted us with its readings.

Dale McIntosh
TC Gold #92/ACES #1709/NECOA #41
67SS/67 Elky
Dale?s Place
  My 67 SS and 67 El Camino
ChevelleStuff
  Decoding info on 64-72 Chevelles
Team 67
  1967 Chevelle/El Camino Specific
Midwest Chevelles
  Midwest Chevelle Show Information

 

 


I've stopped 625 spam messages. You can too!
One month FREE spam protection at www.cloudmark.com
Cloudmark SpamNet - Join the fight against spam!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2004 10:14 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] 69 Chevelle 160 speedo

In a message dated 1/31/2004 11:09:04 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Anyone out there know why I have a 160 mph speeo in my 69 Chevelle?  Did they ever come with one?  It's not an after market thingy it's stock.  Just don't know why,  I know that the 65 Chevelle came with one but not the 69.

                                              Please' Help,

                                                   Jim 

Either someone had it converted, you can do that now, or it was a car shipped out of the country and it is actually KPH (metric).  Check it again closely to see if it has KPH on the dial.

 

Tom

Reply via email to