This link will take you to a page for all Kenwood mobile products with the word "shaft" in their description: 
 
 
 
I often download the manuals for things I am interested in to get a better idea of the specs.  You will see that this link has product pictures, specs and manuals that can be downloaded.  Let me know if I can help in any other way. 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 10:41 AM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Looking for radio to fit.

Ron ,
thats great information, but I cant seem to find the shaft radios on that web site. Can you help?


Ron Griffith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Kenwood still makes several shaft models that will fit.  I had one in my 71'Elky.  You can research them at www.kenwoodusa.com. Decent units, reasonably priced. 
 
Custom Auto Sound makes direct replacements systems designed to look a lot like original.  These are very expensive and appear to be quality high-end units.  Check www.custom-autosound.com.
 
Hope this helps,
 
Ron Griffith
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 6:59 AM
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Looking for radio to fit.

Can anyone tell me of an aftermarket am/fm cassette radio, shaft model of course, that will fit the dash of a 69 Chevelle without cutting it?  Thanks.  Holes look to be a hair over 6 � inches.

 

Craig






Reply via email to