Well the day we all dread, the day we must put the sign on our chevelle has come.  I must put my all original, #s matching 65 Malibu SS.  It has been in storage for too long and finances force me to sell one of the projects.  In brief it has a 327, w/AC, PS and PB, PG, console.  It is wht on wht with a touch of Aqua and still rides on the steel wheels with the SS hubcaps.  It is in driveable condition as it is and not a bad looker although the rubber parts are showing there age.  Anyone interested please contact me offline for pictures and additional info.

Bob
A.C.E.S. #1164
T.C. #375
65 Malibu