So, what do you need?
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of lisa l
Sent: Sunday, March 28, 2004 5:46 AM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Calling out to the Kansas City Listers!

Guy's and Gal's....
 
I'm up at 2:20 am on a Sunday Morning...Have a Project that needs assistance.
 
I am in need of HELP for quite an undertaking. If you can lend some ideas,  or assistance PLEASE contact me off-list!
 
Lets just suffice to say that this involves a ' 72 C-20 Chevrolet Big Block Truck, a rural KC Farm Field,  and a Little Brother trying to take on his Big Brother's Project due to his Passing in November.
 
I dont post that often...but this is one of those requests that I really feel people can feel great responding to, if there is ANYTHING they can do to help out.
 
Aint crazy...just need some help.
 
Sorry guy's for the "off topic"...but indirectly...it WILL pull the trailer for my ' 72 SS....
 
Thanks for any help/ideas.....
 
Johnnie Lawson
T/C 0145
 
 

Reply via email to