|
Two
peanuts were walking down the street. One was "a-salted". I used to
work in a watch factory. All I had to do was sit there and make faces all day. I used to
work in a bakery. I didn’t knead the dough, so they put me on the loaf. Did you
hear about the cannibal who passed his friend in the woods? -----Original
Message----- It's
been so quiet lately, thought I'd give you guys and gals a laugh. Two
fish are swimming along together. One
bumps into a concrete wall. He
turns to the other fish a says "Dam". |
- [Chevelle-list] Just a joke Richard M. Pruett
- RE: [Chevelle-list] Just a joke John Nasta
- RE: [Chevelle-list] Just a joke Dale McIntosh
- Re: [Chevelle-list] Just a joke ANNEARTIE
- RE: [Chevelle-list] Just a joke [EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Re: [Chevelle-list] Just a joke ANNEARTIE
- RE: [Chevelle-list] Just a joke John Nasta
- Re: [Chevelle-list] Just a joke James Mountjoy
- Re: [Chevelle-list] Just a jok... Michael Pell
- Re: [Chevelle-list] Just a... manuel castro
- RE: [Chevelle-list] Just a... rmpvsp
- RE: [Chevelle-list] Just a joke Fruhauf Kerry A SSgt 3 CS/SCBS

