Rock on!!! Let'r run Man... Way to go. You should be proud! I'd love to see some pics of it when you get some.
Jon Project Maliblu 1966 Chevelle ----- Original Message ----- From: "Trooper" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sent: Monday, May 10, 2004 7:49 PM Subject: [Chevelle-list] It's Alive!!! > After 1.5 years I finally got to hear my 396 run tonight and it sounded so > good I could have listened to that Big Block with open headers all night. > After the 30 minute cam break-in I still wanted to hear more but I shut her > down for tonight. There is nothing sweeter than hearing your baby come to > life after hours of hard work. I don't know if I'll be able to sleep > tonight. I just had to tell somebody. Thanks for listening to me dote over > my baby. > > Trooper > >

