Is the K&N just a little bit big? I have run into more than one that was very snug. I guess it is just a way to help seal it or else they want you to have to buy there base/top. I have a couple of Edelbrock breathers with K&N filters that are some work to get in just right. They do fit, just bothersome, especially when you're in a hurry.

Brian
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Reply-To: The Chevelle Mailing List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Chevelle-list] K&N FILTER
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 10:49:05 EDT

HAS ANYONE USED A K&N FILTER IN A COWL INDUCTION SET UP? I AM TRYING TO USE A
K&N BASE AND TOP ON A 1970 396 WITH COWL INDUCTION. THE FILTER K&N SAYS FITS
IT IS TOO LARGE. K&N # E-1650 BASE/66-1401 TOP. HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH A/C,
FRAM REPLACEMENT FILTERS BEFORE. HAS ANYONE RUN INTO THIS BEFORE. THANKS.

_________________________________________________________________
Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee� Security. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963





Reply via email to