That transnmission is sweeeeet! 
mike
--- Herb Lumpp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Guys (and gals),
> 
> I just got home (Sunday) from nine days of work in
> Hawaii and Guam, no
> really, I went there for work!  Did I miss anything
> Chevelle related while I
> was away?
> 
> Anyway, much to my surprise, my new Keisler 5 speed
> arrived yesterday, so I
> figured before I started to list things on eBay, I
> thought I'd see if anyone
> here was interested in a slightly used Richmond 6
> speed and/or a set of iron
> rectangular port big Chevy heads, casting #14096188.
>  If interested email me
> off list for details.
> 
> Thanks.
> 
> Herb Lumpp
> http://users.adelphia.net/~hlump/index.htm
> 
> 
> 



                
__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Address AutoComplete - You start. We finish.
http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail 

Reply via email to