Thanks for the kind words, I have been a bit lazy lately but I'll try to get
more done this days off for easter.

Have Fun!
Andr� - Tigergutt



-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rick Schaefer
Sent: 24. mars 2005 16:40
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Website again


Andre again, it amazes me that you are doing so much to your chevelle.
   You are making up for lack of suppliers/parts with ingenuity - love
it.   All looks well in Italy!


On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 7:55:03 -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > www.tigergutt.biz
> 
> I love the shot of your Chevelle in front of the Ferrari factory! Was 
> it a weekend? Anyone come out to see what you were up to?
> 
> Pete Geurds
> Douglassville, PA
> 
> 


-- 
Rick Schaefer
72 TPI El Camino



Reply via email to