Dan
  You can install any of the aftermarket compressors with the right
hardware.   You would definitely need new hose ends and possibly a
mount bracket.   Sanden is the most popular brand of compressor.   I'm
sure that they have one built to R12 specs with a V-belt drive pulley.

  I'm trying to locate one now (at popular pricing :D ) to use with
the serpentine belt setup I have.

On Apr 4, 2005 3:12 PM, Dan Mascheck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I wondering where you can find a billet aluminum or chrome A/C Compressor
> for my 1972 Chevelle. I want to stay with original R-12 compressor, but
> would like to update it to something more eye appealing. I've never seen any
> old compressors chrome or in Aluminum?! Are there any?
> 
>  Dan Mascheck
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Monday, April 04, 2005 1:00 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Chevelle-list Digest, Vol 21, Issue 6
> 
> Send Chevelle-list mailing list submissions to
>        [email protected]
> 
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>        http://chevelles.net/mailman/listinfo/chevelle-list_chevelles.net
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 
> You can reach the person managing the list at
>        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of Chevelle-list digest..."
> 
> 


-- 
Rick Schaefer
72 TPI El Camino

Reply via email to