We just did that at WDW for a week this past March with an elderly friend
of the family.  You do get to go ahead on many of the rides and get front
row for many of the shows and parades.  As a huge Disney fan, their parks
are very handicap accessible.  However at the end of the day it's still a
lot of walking, maneuvering and pretty much always looking where you are
going - avoiding the people who cross right in front of you.

Clint - follow doctors orders!  Don't push it!  Let the healing take place.
The sooner that happens the sooner you will be back on your feet (OK pun
intended).

 - - Krister






You have the same option at Disney World...Front of the line!! Now's the
time to go Clint!!(GRIN)

  Dan Mascheck


>
> >I wouldn't have any luck,at all. Walking across the
> room last night,I felt
> > something pop in my right foot. Pain was
> instantaneous and my first
> > thought
> > was I had snapped an Achilles tendon. Off to the
> ER and after x-rays,it
> > looks like the main load-bearing bone just broke.
> Waiting to see an
> > orthopedic specialist today. I'm facing possible
> surgery and even if I
> > dodge
> > that bullet,will be looking at least 6-8 weeks off
> work. Being a
> > shift-worker,the cut in pay is bad enough but
> there is a good chance I
> > might
> > have to stay home & miss Chevellabration next
> month. Now,I'm really
> > concerned. Have never broken any bones in my life
> until now and to do it
> > while simply walking is a tough pill to swallow.
> Sorry for the venting but
> > this really pisses me off.
> > Clint Hooper
> > H&H Custom,owner
> > 1969 El Camino ProTourer
> > 2001 H-D FLHR custom bagger
> >
>
http://dalesplace.com/misc/friends/clint/clint_hooper.htm
> >
> >
> >
>
>
>



__________________________________
Yahoo! Mail Mobile
Take Yahoo! Mail with you! Check email on your mobile phone.
http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail








Reply via email to