I know some people consider Chevelles boats, but
geez...

Jim
66 Malibu
--- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I lurk a lot and have come to appreciate the wealth
of knowledge on this 
> list. 
> My problem is my 96 SeaRay OMC.
> She has been sitting up too long (My wife wanted a
pontoon) and when I went 
> to fire her up for the summer ski season, the float,
needle valve etc... seems 
> to be gummed up. I have gas pouring out the top
etc...
> Anyone have any neat suggestions on a way to curb
this problem without 
> tearing it down or sending it to the dealer? 
> Maybe take the fuel line loose and spray it slam
full of gumout and let it 
> soak? Harm?
> I just feel if I can get it running well enough it
will eventually clean 
> itself up. 
> 
> Ed
> EFMF Auto Page 



                
__________________________________ 
Discover Yahoo! 
Stay in touch with email, IM, photo sharing and more. Check it out! 
http://discover.yahoo.com/stayintouch.html

Reply via email to