there is a guy in New Jersey. I haven't used him so I cant vouch for his
work but your friend might want to try him. RECHROME PARTS LTD
PO Box 62
96 east main st.
Mendham,NJ 07945                                                    phone #
1-800-516-7278                                     I hope this helps. Jimmy.
C
----- Original Message -----
From: "J. Brady" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Chevelle Group" <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2005 9:37 AM
Subject: [Chevelle-list] re-chroming question


> Hi Guys,
>
> A friend of mine is looking to get a part re-chromed
> for his car, and lives in DE.  Can anyone recommend a
> place in his vicinity where he can get this done?
>
> If he has to mail it somewhere, I'm sure that would be
> OK as well, but he was hoping to find someplace
> somewhat local (DE, MD, PA, NJ).
>
> Thanks!
>
>
> Jim
> '66 Malibu
>
>
>
>
> __________________________________
> Discover Yahoo!
> Get on-the-go sports scores, stock quotes, news and more. Check it out!
> http://discover.yahoo.com/mobile.html
>


Reply via email to