|
I'm very happy
with the headers I bought direct from Jet Hot. They sold me Hooker Super Comps
for a great price and hat them coated and the difference is significant than
buying them already coated. They do excellent work on their
coating!!
Dan
Mascheck
Wharton,
TX From: André-Tigergutt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2005 1:10 PM To: 'The Chevelle Mailing List' Subject: RE: [Chevelle-list] stainless headers Hi
all,
have
anyone tried headers from stainless works? I know Clint proposed them a while
back but I have no more than that.
any
other brand of stainless small block headers to consider??
thanks
!
Have
Fun |
Title: Message
- RE: [Chevelle-list] stainless headers Dan Mascheck
- Re: [Chevelle-list] stainless headers Clint Hooper
- RE: [Chevelle-list] stainless headers Dan Mascheck
- Re: [Chevelle-list] stainless headers Clint Hooper
- RE: [Chevelle-list] stainless headers Dan Mascheck
- RE: [Chevelle-list] stainless headers tigergutt
- [Chevelle-list] stainless headers Clint Hooper
- Re: [Chevelle-list] stainless headers tigergutt
- Re: [Chevelle-list] stainless headers Clint Hooper
- Re: [Chevelle-list] stainless headers tigergutt
- Re: [Chevelle-list] stainless heade... Clint Hooper

