Are you looking for the higher performance "Rams Horn" manifolds, or just stock "logs"?  If you want a stock log, then you should be able to get these from any dismantler for pretty cheap.  If you want the Rams Horn manifolds, they will likely be close to the price (or more) than headers!  I'll check my garage for my old iron log style manifolds.
 
Brad 


From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2005 11:37 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Chevelle-list] 1965 327 Exhaust Manifolds

1. A 350 is going into my 1965 SS.  Instead of headers I may run stock 327 exhaust manifolds to eliminate mounting issues with my A/C pump, alternator, and power steering pump.  I assume 327 manifolds will flow better than my 283 manifolds.  Is this true? 
 
2. Does anyone in Southern California have a pair of '64 to '67 327 exhaust manifolds for sale at a reasonable price?
 
Thanks,
Dennis McGillis
949-551-4821  phone
949-533-7211  cell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to