yes,making sure you've have the set shimed up correctly is most important,for proper backlash. ----- Original Message ----- From: "André-Tigergutt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'The Chevelle Mailing List'" <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2005 3:37 AM
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-list] 3.73 gear question


I had 3,73 richmonds in my 12bolt and they were quiet, I also think setup is
more critical than the brand though.

Have Fun
André



-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Clint Hooper
Sent: 20. november 2005 02:46
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] 3.73 gear question


I'm running a Motive Gear ring & pinion in my 69. Factory GM would be
nice,if you can find them. Careful set-up is more important than brand,IMO.
Clint Hooper H&H Custom,owner 1969 El Camino ProTourer 2001 H-D FLHR custom
bagger http://dalesplace.com/misc/friends/clint/clint_hooper.htm
----- Original Message ----- From: "J. Brady" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>


OK folks,
I've finally rounded up the $$$$ to be able to buy the
3.73 gears for my '66 rear.  Does anyone have any recommendations as
far as brands or parts sources?  I saw a set on eBay but didn't know
how reputable they
were-
Thanks,

Jim
'66 Malibu
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jbiii/my66.htm



__________________________________
Start your day with Yahoo! - Make it your home page!
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs









Reply via email to