I will be installing an MSD6AL ignition box when I change out my heads. I have 
a Pertonix ignition module in my stock distributer and the diagram in the MSD 
box shows a diagram for the installation of the box with Pertonix. My problem 
is this, the diagram shows to hook the switched line from the ignition switch 
to the red line off of the Pertonix module and to another line from the MSD 
box, I don't have the diagram in front of me so I don't remember the color of 
the wire off of the MSD box but I have two wires coming through the fire wall 
now hooked to the positive side of the coil along with the red line from the 
Pertonix module. My question is this, do I hook both of these wires to the red 
line off of the Pertonix module and the line to the MSD box? Sorry for the long 
winded post and thanks in advance for any help.

John L.


Reply via email to