Sale pending. Thanks for your inquiries.
Clint Hooper
H&H Custom,owner
1969 El Camino protourer
http://dalesplace.com/misc/friends/clint/clint_hooper.htm
http://www.lateral-g.net/members/hooper/
"You may find me dead one day in a ditch. But by God,you'll find me in a
pile of brass."

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Clint Hooper" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>


> Global West part # CTA-42A upper control arms with Del-a-lum bushings,
> billet cross shafts, ball joints,and bump stops. GW sells these for
$632.32
> + freight. Mine have less than 4K miles and are still in nice condition.
> Will sell these for $500 shipped to your door. Only reason I'm selling
them
> is a new front suspension set-up with tall balljoints I have planned
> requires a B-body style upper control arm.
> I wanted to give you guys first crack at these arms before I advertise
them
> on Team Chevelle,Pro-Touring.com,etc.
> Clint Hooper
> H&H Custom,owner
> 1969 El Camino protourer
> http://dalesplace.com/misc/friends/clint/clint_hooper.htm
> http://www.lateral-g.net/members/hooper/
> "You may find me dead one day in a ditch. But by God,you'll find me in a
> pile of brass."
>
>



Reply via email to