Sorry 'bout that.
I changed the settings so people can volunteer.

Karl Groves
Master Certified CIW
http://www.karlgroves.com 

Grayscale Content Management System:
http://www.grayscalecms.com

Independent Musician's Handbook: 
http://www.indiebook.com

 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Brad Waller [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
> Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2006 7:05 PM
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; 'The Chevelle Mailing List'
> Subject: RE: [Chevelle-list] Help contribute to search engine
> 
> The engine says it is not open to volunteers.  I have only 
> volunterred, not set up an engine, so I can't tell you what 
> you need to update...
> 
> Brad Waller ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
> 
> '66 Corvette | 327/dead | 4-speed | Wilwood Brakes | 245/45/16 BFG R1
> '67 Chevelle | ex-SS396 | 355/700R4 | F-Body Brakes | 
> 275/40/17 Kumho MX
> 
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of 
> Karl Groves
> > Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2006 10:59 AM
> > To: 'The Chevelle Mailing List'
> > Subject: [Chevelle-list] Help contribute to search engine
> > 
> > I've created a new Google Co-op search engine so people can share 
> > their favorite sites.
> > The URL is:
> > 
> http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=002565996004319696999%3Ankeb_t3std4
> > 
> > (a shorter version: http://smallerurl.com/?id=qr922bz )
> > 
> > Anyone can go there and volunteer to add new sites. I'm 
> hoping it can 
> > be a place to give people good information.
> > 
> > Please, only sites relevant to American cars, parts, services, and 
> > information - preferably specializing in Pre-1974 cars.
> > 
> > Thanks!
> > 
> > Karl Groves
> > Master Certified CIW
> > http://www.karlcore.com
> > 
> > Will Work For Parts:
> > http://chevelle.karlcore.com/detail.php?id=3
> > 
> > 
> 
> 
> 


Reply via email to