Well, you can get one here.    http://209.35.116.13/
 
But you can get free shipping from Auto Anything. They buy the bags from the above guy  in Bath Mich. They will ask for the size you want. Tell them M-2. It will fit '64 to '77.
 
http://www.autoanything.com/car-covers/10A50166.aspx
 


[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Website= CAR COVERS.COM $180 to $250 for a 1966 Chevelle. I bought the $190 one. gm66

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

From: "Dan Mascheck" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'The Chevelle Mailing List'"
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Winter storage
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 17:36:28 -0500

How much do they cost?

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2006 9:24 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Winter storage

I store my cars in car bags. I remove the batteries, use gas treatment. The
bags come with re-useable desicant packs and are rodent proof. gm66

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

From: mike f <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Winter storage
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 05:48:46 -0700 (PDT)

I have see where some suggest getting most of the
weight off the tires. Leave some to keep the beed.
There is also a product that is a charcoal pack/s that
you put in the car to pull moisture from the interior.
And disconnect the battery. What else guys?
mike

--- "Mumper, Douglas"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> I live in Michigan I just stored my 1966 chevelle
> 400 SBC in a pole
> barn. I put sta bil in the gas tank. What else do
> you guys do to store
> your cars??
>
>
>
> Doug 66 chevelle
>
>


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com



_____________________________________________________________
Netscape. Just the Net You Need.



_____________________________________________________________
Netscape. Just the Net You Need.



Stay in the know. Pulse on the new Yahoo.com. Check it out.


Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Yahoo! Small Business.

Reply via email to