Karl, Ask a local body shop what can be done with it. We have a local salvager that will come haul old cars away for scrap. I have also cut up old body panels and a local salvage yard let's me stuff the parts into cars they have waiting for the crusher. I also keep a rolling chassis(old chassis) to use as a body cart. I do a lot of Abodys and it gives me a working platform that I can bolt a body to for body prep while the chassis is stripped, painted and rebuilt.
Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "Karl Groves" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2007 1:54 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Disposal of parts car(cass)

Does anyone know how I could go about disposing of a parts car?
I've stripped everything of value from it, which includes the rear. As it is now, there's no way I can tow it or anything because, well, it has no wheels
in the back.

I don't know whether a salvage yard would take it, or how. Or would they? I
just don't know how that works.

Karl Groves
Master Certified CIW
http://www.karlgroves.com