That was the point of my post. It is expensive to get good metal work done. That two hundred hours covered all the metal from the back of the roof to the bumper. I had to remake the piece above the rearend and the piece that goes under the rear panel. Usually if a car needs quarters and trunk pans there will be several more pieces involved. Plus this is a two man job. If Goodmark can do a quarter install for 750.00 that's where I would go. From my experience a trunk floor install will take every bit of 50 hours if done right.
Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "Clint Hooper" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, February 04, 2007 2:26 PM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Re Quarter Panel installation Cost

200 hours? Good Lord! At a nominal shop rate of $50/hr,that would equate out
to $10,000.
Clint Hooper
H&H Custom,owner
1969 El Camino protourer
http://dalesplace.com/misc/friends/clint/clint_hooper.htm
http://www.lateral-g.net/members/hooper/
"You may find me dead one day in a ditch. But by God,you'll find me in a
pile of brass."

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Holleman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Roger, That is a major job. I would guess you are being quoted more than
150
man hours to do this. It takes that and more to do it right. This also
will
most likely require new inner fenders as well. I just finished this job on
66 Chevelle. It was closer to two hundred hours. Plus I had to make some
parts that were not available.
Mike Holleman
----- Original Message ----- From: "Roger Griggs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>