You are going to buy it aren't you Joe?
Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rozanski Joe (GS/EMP4-NA)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2007 9:59 AM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Off subject of chevelles

Guy has owned it since 1968. car is flawless. 13800 miles on od. Said it
was disconnected for
2 summers when car was running at strip, he figures no more than 16000
max.
Car is perfect down to ss hubcaps, aqua on aqua, doesn't even look like
anyone
Sat in it. $15,000 he said just lost interest in it and only takes it
out 2 times a year for
The last few years. Little surface rust on underbody that's it.