I buy those hoses all the time at the local Carquest by model and year.
Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "John W. Lonadier, Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 2:29 PM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] 71 SS Power steering pump bracketsandAmericanRacing Wheels.

No John, sorry I don't. All I did was call the local NAPA store and told
them what I had and they were able to look it up. It fit just fine, even
had that extra foam over the hose itself to keep it from chaffing. Hope
this helps. Also sorry it took so long to answer but I was having a
little out going email trouble because of my ISP.

John L.
ACES #5597
70 LS5 TRIBUTE
http://chevellfan.com/index89.html