Different values in different parts of the country - but I'd say 8k to 10k range wouldn't be out of line depending on mechanical condition.
Dale McIntosh 67 El Camino <http://www.chevellecd.com> 1966/67 Chevelle Reference CDs ACES #1709/TC GOLD #92 <http://www.chevellecd.com> _____ From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Daryl S. Davis Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2007 3:50 PM To: Chevelle-List Subject: [Chevelle-list] 1970 El Camino Value I am looking at an El Camino and would like a little input on value. I normally get my cars in parts so this is new for me. It is a 1970 with a 350, 4 speed. Was stored for 16 years and has all original driveline with 89,000 miles. Looks in good shape overall with some minor dings. Body appears straight with an older repaint on it. It has new tires on rally wheels and new air shocks. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks, 1967 Malibu Convertible 1971 442 Clone Convertible Daryl S. Davis Davis Management Inc. (907) 622-9555 _____ avast! Antivirus <http://www.avast.com> : Outbound message clean. Virus Database (VPS): 000730-4, 04/05/2007 Tested on: 4/5/2007 5:38:17 PM avast! - copyright (c) 1988-2007 ALWIL Software.

