  From: D.R. Jones
  Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2007 6:47 PM
  Subject: [Chevelle-list] Radio Repair

  I have a non-operating AM radio out of a 1970 Monte Carlo that I need to send
off to get fixed.  The only local place here went out of business.  The last
place I used made the radio look really good, but it would stop working as soon
as I turned it on.  Can anyone recommend a good repair place I can send it to?
Thanks.

  D.R. Jones