I wish!
Everyone must be wrenching on their rides instead of typing about
them........at least I hope so!
At 01:42 PM 6/13/2007, you wrote:
Yeah. I thought all you guys went on vacation together...
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Randy S Johnson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 05:35 PM
> To: 'The Chevelle Mailing List'
> Cc: [email protected], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] just a test
>
> You are working just fine. It has been a slow time in the chevelle e-mail
> forum recently.
>
> Thank You,
>
>
>
>
> "Mike Holleman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 06/13/2007 12:29 PM
> Please respond to
> The Chevelle Mailing List <[email protected]>
>
>
>
> To
> <[email protected]>
> cc
>
>
>
> Subject
> [Chevelle-list] just a test
>
>
>
>
> Caterpillar: Confidential Green Retain Until: 07/13/2007 Retention
> Category: G90 - General Matters/Administration
>
>
> Roadrunner changed out my Modem a couple of days ago and I haven't seen a
> list email since.
> Testing
> Mike H
>