You're welcome.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rick Schaefer
  Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 3:18 PM
  Subject: [Chevelle-list] 700r4 TV Followup

     THANX Mike for your advice on the plunger.

   When I dropped the pan, the plunger was shy of fully holed by about 1/8 inch
with the throttle wide open.  Adjusted it correctly & now the el camino shifts
& downshifts better than it has since I was using a carb.  BTW - I used the
visual check of the plunger when I installed the 700 with the carb,  so I can
guarantee that method works.  Thanx again to all who made an input on that
problem.

  --
  Rick Schaefer
  72 TPI El Camino