  From: Chuck Speake
  Sent: Monday, October 29, 2007 9:48 PM
  Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Trim needed

  Mike,

  I am in quite a bit of pain tonight and have an appointment to see my doctor
tomorrow hoping he can give me something to help with it.  Then on Wednesday I
have to go have a brain scan with contrasting dye.  Once I get thru all of this
and can move around somewhat better I will try to find the name and number of
the place that did my aluminum trim.  I am pretty sure that they will also do
stainless steel.  Worst case they could get it completely cleaned up with no
dents or scratches and you have it chrome plated elsewhere.  Funny, but a lot
of people, including one locally that I approached about doing the work thought
that the material was stainless steel, and it turned out to be anodized
aluminum.  This company also does anodizing, and may do chrome plating but that
I am not totally sure of.  You should have this info within a week, if you need
it quicker I will do everything I can to get to you quicker.

  Chuck Speake

  1970 Chevelle Malibu

  Glen Ellyn, Illinois

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]