  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: chevelle-list@chevelles.net
  Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2007 8:40 AM
  Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] 1967 Chevelle Windshield Installation

  I prefer the butyl also, alot of glass companies will not use it, and I had a
windshield done with urethane and looked like crap I thought, it squirms more
than the butyl, I also had another car done with urethane and the glass company
painted a black boarder around the windshield first. and the last car I did, I
did myself with butyl and looked great.. I have had no luck finding anyone
willing to use butyl in my area.

  Harlan

  In a message dated 12/29/2007 2:49:07 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL