take the battery and have it tested. Take the starter, later if needed, and 
have it tested. Check the connections to the horn relay. What a pos that can 
be. Check grounds. 

do you need more? I have more if needed. 

I hope this helps. 
mike


----- Original Message ----
From: Josh Campbell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: The Chevelle Mailing List <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 1, 2008 7:39:14 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Car won't start


Hey all here is a good one. Not long after I got the 71 the car wouldn't start 
I just figured it was the fact the positive end of the soleniod was loose or 
the crappy battery terminals, which I am not ruling out.... yet. Anyway today I 
jerked the starter off and fixed the soleniod. I tried the key and it bumped 
over for a second then quit. Then I tried the lights, nothing. So I thought bad 
connection, I wiggled the wires and checked the fuses and nothing. So tomorrow 
I'm off to buy some terminals. Any other ideas in case that don't work? Anyway 
thanks in advance.



Josh Campbell
66 SS 396 (Black on the rotisseree, 1st car never part with it)
66 SS 396 (Red got it on a trade I only wanted the steering wheel)
87 Monte Carlo SS (The modern Chevelle especially when you add the right stuff)
71 Malibu (Something new to blow my money on)


Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.


      
____________________________________________________________________________________
Never miss a thing.  Make Yahoo your home page. 
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Reply via email to