  From: Herb Lumpp
  Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 1:09 PM
  Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] 66 cowl induction hood

  I ordered my hood from an ebay vendor.  I know what you're thinking, but
everyone I talked to told me the sheet metal all comes from the same place.  If
that's true, then there's no reason to pay any more for a hood than I have to.
The warehouse for this company is in Naperville, IL.  I called their number and
ordered it over the phone because it sounded like a legit business.  It ended
up costing $375 + $117 for shipping so I saved a few bucks ordered it on the
phone vs the ebay auction.

  Here's the url:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1966-Chevelle-El-Camino-Steel-Cowl-Induction-Hood-2_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33646QQihZ023QQitemZ360013033280QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

  Herb