  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Monday, January 28, 2008 10:31 AM
  Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] OPG

  I have never had the opportunity to buy from OPG, because when I have called
them, they never have the item instock.  They explained they will ship items as
they come in and pro rate shipping based on what the total would be to ship all
items at once.  Not worth the hassel.  NPD and GU have been good, but 90% of
the I time use Classic Muscle, best on pricing, cost of shipping, quality of
parts and service.  They list all parts by the original GM part number which
makes it real easy especially when using the Assembly Manual for replacing
parts.
  http://www.oldmusclecars.com/

  Krister
  '66 SS, L34, #'s

    From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

    Deal with OPG long enough and you will find out what the issue is. A ripoff
on shipping, and they will tell you they have something when they don't. I will
never use them again.